READ ALL DETAILS BELOW!
Select "Hair & Makeup" to see price:
- Location: Ruby Bird Studio, 67 West St., Studio 524, Brooklyn NY 11222.
- Glynis Carpenter will determine the shoot date with you after you book.
- 3 outfits, in studio on white or grey, clean and classic NY-style test. Meant to look like a “story” all similar lighting, background, hair and makeup.
- Expect to be on set 2 - 3 hours. Not all of this time will be active shooting, but will be styling, hair and makeup and waiting time. Bring snacks and water if you need them. Bring props if they are part of your look.
- Glynis has regularly tested in New York for DNA, NY Models, IMG, Next, Marilyn, Women and more. She has shot top models like Victoria's Secret Angel Candace Swanpoel, Jeneil Williams, legend Karen Elson, Money girls like Eniko Mihalik, Arlenis Sosa, Constance Jablonski, Kemp Muhl, Chinese superstar Liu Wen, Lindsey Wixson and many more.
- Wardrobe NOT provided, but advice will be sent after booking on exactly what to bring.
- Hair and makeup not included but strongly encouraged. Look will still be cool, industry-current and natural. 100.00 for women 13+ and 50.00 for men. This does not include major hair changes between looks but does include simple touch-ups to hair or skin or lip color changes between looks.
- 10 - 15 business days after the shoot, you will receive a Dropbox with your high res images.* Basic retouching is included on the best 6 images.
- Once you place your retouching order, expect another 5-10 business days to get them. Rush service is available for 75.00 to receive within 1 week. Please inquire if you need rush.
- Basic retouching:** simple skin smoothing and minor blemish correction, color and contrast, simple body or hair fixes. Retouching NOT included: very blemished skin, large hair fixes, major clothing problems or wrinkles.
- Additional retouched shots are available for 50.00 each.
*Number of high res images you receive is dependent on how many usable shots there are from the session, at the discretion of the photographer or shoot editor.
**IMPORTANT: Higher level retouching costs an additional $25 per image.
Cancellation Policy: This shoot once purchased is not cancellable or refundable due to scheduling and planning. You MAY transfer the shoot to another model or move to a future shoot, IF you cancel your shoot in advance. For no-shows, no refunds or reshoots. For excused cancellations, Glynis Carpenter or her staff will reach out before upcoming shoots to see if you want to be included. If issues or questions arise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Time limit for rescheduling an excused shoot: one year from original shoot date.