READ ALL DETAILS BELOW
- 2-3 shirt changes, totally 3-4 shirt looks. Jackets or over-shirts can be added or removed anytime.
- Expect to be on set 3-4 hours. Not all of this time will be active shooting, but will be styling, hair and makeup and waiting time. Bring snacks and water if you need them. If you have special time requirements, let us know. We will work with you.
- Professional hair and makeup included.
- Makeup will be natural, but can make the difference between an "okay" headshot and an "excellent" headshot. Hair will be your everyday style and texture, only polished. This does not include major glam changes between looks but does include touch-ups or simple changes to hair or skin or lip color changes between looks.
- Glynis Carpenter works only with the best artists who know how to create a natural-looking, fresh face for women and men and closeup-ready hair.
- 10 - 15 business days after the shoot, you will receive a Dropbox with your 50-75 best high res images.* Retouching is included on the best 5 images. Once you place your retouching order, expect another 5-10 business days to get them. Rush service is available for 75.00 to receive within 1 week. Please inquire if you need rush.
- Retouching:** simple skin smoothing and minor blemish correction, color and contrast, simple body or hair fixes. Retouching NOT included: very blemished skin, large hair fixes, major clothing problems or wrinkles. Please click on the shoot type to see how many retouched images are included.
- Additional retouched shots are available for 25.00 each.
*Number of high res images you receive is dependent on how many usable shots there are from the session, at the discretion of the photographer or shoot editor.
**IMPORTANT: Higher level retouching costs an additional $25 per image.
Cancellation Policy: This shoot once purchased is not cancellable or refundable due to scheduling and planning. You MAY transfer the shoot to another model or move to a future shoot, IF you cancel your shoot in advance. For no-shows, no refunds or reshoots. For excused cancellations, Glynis Carpenter or her staff will reach out before upcoming shoots to see if you want to be included. If issues or questions arise, email email@example.com. Time limit for rescheduling an excused shoot: one year from original shoot date.