NY Model Kid
NY Model Kid
READ ALL DETAILS BELOW!
- Location: Brooklyn, NY. Date TBD, at least once a month. Or Dutchess County, NY at photographer's scenic Rainbow Hill Farm. Date decided by you and photographer. On demand.
- 3 outfits, in studio or outside or a combination, weather-dependent.
- Expect to be on set 3 - 4 hours. Not all of this time will be active shooting, but will be styling, hair and makeup and waiting time. Bring snacks and water.
- Glynis has worked with kid models from agencies Generation, NY Models, Zuri, Ohllson, Teri B and FFT.
- For teens and adults, Glynis has regularly tested in New York for DNA, NY Models, Ford, IMG, Next, Marilyn, Women and more.
- Wardrobe not provided. You should ask your agent what to bring. If you don't get to do so pre-shoot, please bring lots of options.
- Hair & Grooming Included.
- 10 - 15 business days after the shoot, you will receive a Dropbox with your high res images.* Please download promptly.
- The shoot is yours to download for personal and portfolio use.
- Additionally, for portfolio and social use, basic retouching is included on the best 7 images. Additional retouched shots are available for 50.00 each.
- Once you place your retouching order, expect another 5-10 business days to get them.
- Rush processing service is available for 75.00 to receive within 1 week. Please inquire if you need rush.
- Retouching includes skin smoothing and minor blemish correction, color and contrast, simple body or hair fixes.
- Retouching NOT included very blemished skin, large hair fixes, major clothing problems. IMPORTANT: Higher level retouching costs an additional $25 per image at the discretion of the retoucher. You will be notified before the work is completed if there are any issues.
- If you do not place your retouching order within 20 business days of receiving your shoot dropbox, your shoot will be archived. Unarchiving a shoot costs $50.
*Number of high res images you receive is dependent on how many usable shots there are from the session, at the discretion of the photographer or shoot editor.
Cancellation Policy: This shoot once purchased is not cancellable or refundable due to scheduling and planning. You MAY transfer the shoot to another model or move to a future shoot, IF you cancel your shoot in advance. For no-shows, no refunds or reshoots. For excused cancellations, Glynis Carpenter or her staff will reach out before upcoming shoots to see if you want to be included. If issues or questions arise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Time limit for rescheduling an excused shoot: one year from original shoot date.