NY HEADSHOT & TEST SHOOTS
NY shootS info
Ruby Bird Studio
67 West St.
Brooklyn, NY 11222
- Glynis Carpenter shoots once a month, or more.
TIP: Purchase a package now to be first on the list for the next shoot date!
- Hair and makeup included for NY Headshot and Combo packages.
- Hair and makeup is sold separately but STRONGLY recommended for the NY Model and Movement packages: 50.00 for men and kids and 100.00 for women 13 & up.
- Glynis Carpenter works only with the best artists who know how to create a natural-looking, fresh face for women and men and closeup-ready hair. 1 hair change allowed for modeling or movement portion of your shoot.
- 10 - 15 business days after the shoot, you will receive a Dropbox with your high res images.* Basic retouching is included on the best 2-4 images, depending on your package. Once you place your retouching order, expect another 5-10 business days to get them. Rush service is available for 75.00 to receive within 1 week. Please inquire if you need rush.
- Basic retouching:** simple skin smoothing and minor blemish correction, color and contrast, simple body or hair fixes. Retouching NOT included: very blemished skin, large hair fixes, major clothing problems or wrinkles. Please click on the shoot type to see how many retouched images are included. Additional retouched shots are available for 50.00 each.
*Number of high res images you receive is dependent on how many usable shots there are from the session, at the discretion of the photographer or shoot editor.
**IMPORTANT: Higher level retouching costs an additional $25 per image.
Cancellation Policy: This shoot once purchased is not cancellable or refundable due to scheduling and planning. You MAY transfer the shoot to another model or move to a future shoot, IF you cancel your shoot in advance. For no-shows, no refunds or reshoots. For excused cancellations, Glynis Carpenter or her staff will reach out before upcoming shoots to see if you want to be included. If issues or questions arise, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Time limit for rescheduling an excused shoot: one year from original shoot date.