NY HEADSHOT & TEST SHOOTS
Signed and aspiring talent, book a private shoot with a 1-on-1 session with Glynis, personal movement coaching, hair and makeup, in studio or on location. Subject to approval. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested before booking.
NY shootS info
Brooklyn, manhattan or dutchess county
- Glynis Carpenter shoots talent when she has 4 or more bookings who have purchase shoots. Book with your friends or family to get shot faster! Glynis will work with everyone to come up with the best date, location and time.
TIP: Purchase a package now to be first on the list for the next shoot date!
- Hair and makeup INCLUDED.
- Glynis Carpenter works only with the best makeup artists/hair stylists who know how to create a natural-looking, fresh face for women and men and closeup-ready hair. 1 hair change allowed for modeling or movement portion of your shoot.
- 10 - 15 business days after the shoot, you will receive a Dropbox with your high res images and an image release for printing.* These are all yours to file, keep and print for personal use.
- Retouching is included on the best 5 images, depending on your package. Once you place your retouching order, expect another 5-10 business days to get them. Rush service is available for 75.00 to receive within 1 week. Please inquire if you need rush.
- Retouching** = natural looking skin smoothing and blemish correction, color and contrast, simple body or hair fixes. Retouching NOT included = very blemished skin, large hair problems, major clothing problems or wrinkles. Additional retouched shots are available for $25 each.
*Number of high res images you receive is dependent on how many usable shots there are from the session, at the discretion of the photographer or shoot editor.
**IMPORTANT: Higher level retouching costs an additional $25 - $75 per image at the discretion of the retoucher. Any issues will be gone over with you before proceeding.
Cancellation Policy: This shoot once purchased is not cancellable or refundable due to scheduling and planning. You MAY transfer the shoot to another model or move to a future shoot date, IF you cancel your shoot in advance. For no-shows, no refunds or reshoots. For excused cancellations, Glynis Carpenter or her staff will reach out before upcoming shoots to see if you want to be included. If issues or questions arise, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Time limit for rescheduling an excused shoot: one year from original shoot date.