ATL Shoots, 2017 - 2018
ATLanta shoot SESSIONs
december 9, 2017
studio south atlanta
101 World drive, suite 300
peachtree city, ga 30269
Scroll down to read more info and book
Glynis has shot headshots for actors of all ages repped by top agencies in every major market in the United States including NY, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and LA. She specialized in a connection with the actor, bringing out their natural ease and confidence.
Glynis has regularly tested in New York for DNA, NY Models, IMG, Next, Marilyn, Women and more. She has shot top models like Victoria's Secret Angel Candace Swanpoel, Jeneil Williams, legend Karen Elson, Money girls like Eniko Mihalik, Arlenis Sosa, Constance Jablonski, Kemp Muhl, Chinese superstar Liu Wen, Lindsey Wixson and many more. She has also photographed many musicians and actors for top magazines.
BOOK YOUR SHOOT
SESSIONS ARE VERY LIMITED AND WILL SELL OUT
- LOCATION: Studio South Atlanta, 101 World Drive, Suite 300, Peachtree City, GA 30269
- Glynis Carpenter works only with the best hair and makeup artists who know how to create a fresh face for women, men & kids.
- 10 - 15 business days after the shoot, you or your agent will receive a Dropbox with your high res images.*
- Basic retouching** is included on a set number of images. Click on a package above to see details.
- Once you place your retouching order, expect another 5-10 business days to get them.
- Rush service is available for 75.00 to receive within 1 week. Please inquire if you need rush.
- Additional retouched shots are available for 50.00 each.
*Number of high res images you receive is dependent on how many usable shots there are from the session, at the discretion of the photographer or shoot editor.
**Basic retouching: simple skin smoothing and minor blemish correction, color and contrast, simple body or hair fixes. Retouching NOT included: very blemished skin, large hair fixes, major clothing problems or wrinkles. Higher level retouching costs an additional $25 per image.
Cancellation Policy: This shoot once purchased is not cancellable or refundable due to scheduling and planning. You MAY transfer the shoot to another model or move to a future shoot, IF you cancel your shoot in advance. For excused cancellations, Glynis Carpenter or her staff will reach out before upcoming shoots to see if you want to be included. Time limit for rescheduling an excused shoot: one year from original shoot date. For talent who no-shows and no-calls, no refunds or reshoots will be granted.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.